The story of my life!!!

My first job in a new city...Bangalore...Garden city..in a company  gave me good experiences to cherish for ever.Being a shy cocoony girl...i ws not aware of its worth until and unless i dropped it way back in 2012 to start a new journey of  my life.Had to drop it for better pastures and exposures not as a career woman but just like any other woman,her next phase of married life...to ripen a new seed...to bloom it ...and nourish the new life.

A person who just lived to study and read...and for knowledge other than not knowing any responsibilities in life(especially married life)..it would be full of tantrums and fun altogether when she enters the wedlock and after.Even though you were knowing for years and getting married,it need realtime experience to get to know your partner.Anyways we planned for our baby in Scotland,With Gods grace conceived our baby there.The traumas of pregnancy,morning sickness and aches...the lonely feeling...hormonal rollarcoasters drew me crazy.Thus i was forced helpless by circumstances to go back to my parents, to my homeland in the third trimester.

Eating home grown veggies and getting proper love and care from my parents,though my husband was away ,took away all my fears and worries.Natural birth of my baby girl made me a strong believer in the God's amazing powers and made me a stronger woman than ever.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A complete stay at home mom...your choice!!

Inspiring Words of Wisdom